The main purpose of this program product is to provide opportunity to synchronize contents of operating system folders. You may use it to synchronize folders on main and backup file servers, on mobile and office computers, on hard disk and removable media and in many other cases. The unique SynchroFolder feature - ability to preserve NTFS security attributes while copying files and folders allows to apply this program in secure systems and networks. Detailed and adjustable synchronization report allows to analyze network, media and security errors, and therefore prevent data loss. Using SynchroFolder together with Windows Task Scheduler allows to execute backup tasks on regular basis. The program has Windows user interface, with support of Drag & Drop, Autocomplete, context-sensitive Help and other convenient features. This program also has full-featured command line interface and sets up exit code after synchronization, which allows to implement it as basic tool in other automation applications, scripts and batch files. SynchroFolder supports wide set of synchronization options, which may be adjusted to result in full or bidirectional synchronization, with or without subfolders synchronization, with or without synchronization of security attributes and so on. Customized options may be saved for future use as Windows shortcuts. SynchroFolder is simple, fast and reliable tool for wide range of users, from home users to system administrators.
» version 2.12a - posted on 2005-07-17
Fixed some bugs
EULA - End User License Agreement
© Copyright 2001-2004, Sergey Merzlikin
1. SynchroFolder is a shareware program product. Every person or company may use this software free of charge during a trial period of 30 days. After expiration of this period SynchroFolder must be registered or uninstalled.
2. The author - Sergey Merzlikin, exclusively owns all copyrights to SynchroFolder.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use SynchroFolder on one computer, for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered SynchroFolder software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person, receiving it, agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The technical support by e-mail is guaranteed only for registered users. The requests from the users of trial version would be answered within the limits of the possible.
5. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompose, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
6. The SynchroFolder unregistered version may be freely distributed provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of this software without written permission from the copyright holder.
7. The SynchroFolder IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
8. Installing and using SynchroFolder means, that you accept these terms and conditions in this license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must remove SynchroFolder files from your storage devices and stop to use this product.